Monday, May 11, 2009

Recent Baking

Some recent baking I've done! I made these delicious Cinnamon Rolls for my mother as part of a Mother's Day Brunch I prepared for her. They were pretty straightforward, so I won't be including the steps to make them. The unique step to these is that the dough does it's second rising in the refrigerator overnight.

I also made up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I was testing a few recipes over the weekend trying to find just that "right one" and after tweeking a couple recipes here and there, I've come up with my own delicious chocolate chip cookie! They bake up a bit thicker than a normal cookie and are soft and moist, and they stay soft and moist! I even got compliments from people who don't even like chocolate chip cookies! I just may start selling these by the dozen! Anyone insterested in placing an order, feel free to contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment